Modern Day Ayakashi
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Ayakashi
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Ayakashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hows life?
Terra WIP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 am by Shisou Takeda

» What is Going on?
Terra WIP EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:27 pm by Shisou Takeda

» Shisou Takeda's Shapeshifting
Terra WIP EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:20 am by Shisou Takeda

» Shisou Takeda
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:44 am by Akemi

» Shunou, Akemi
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 am by Akisame Era

» Oono, Shiori (WIP)
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:52 am by Oono Shiori

» Akisame, Era
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:46 am by Akemi

» Era's WIP
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 am by Akisame Era

» GRAND OPENING!
Terra WIP EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:37 am by Akisame Era

» APP TEMPLATES
Terra WIP EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:23 am by Akisame Era

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Keep Ads Away!
AFFILIATES

Naruto RPG Saga

Terra WIP

Go down

Terra WIP Empty Terra WIP

Post by Terra Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:33 pm

CASE FILE: Tsukimono
Terra WIP 2nixn42 Terra WIP 2nixn42Terra WIP 2nixn42
Not every girl has to wear a skirt.

FULL NAME:
       → Koda, Terra
       → Koda, Lovell (inu-gami)

SEX:
       → Female
       → Male

BIRTH PLACE:
       → Tsurui, Japan
       →Tsurui, japan

RACE:
       → Japanese

TYPE OF AYAKASHI:
       → Inu-gami

ENTITY:
       →
Versatile: Is the Ayakashi a part of you, existing inside of you, and able at any given time to come out of your skin and hold a conversation with you?  

DATE OF BIRTH:
       →  December 21, 1890

...........................................................................

HEIGHT:
       → 5'6

WEIGHT:
       → 123lbs

PICTURE:
       →
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
       → One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Typically, Tsukimono are humans through and through, therefore they will appear as such. However, it is possible as an ability for a Tsukimono to shapeshift into what their Ayakashi is, however their Ayakashi are usually separate entities. In some cases, the Ayakashi can sacrifice itself for the human they possess, making it possible for the human to then shapeshift into how the Ayakashi once appeared. Must be at least 150 words or more.

PERSONALITY:
       → Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words or more.

AYAKASHI’S PERSONALITY TRAITS:
       → List key traits about your Ayakashi’s personality. Use commas if you aren’t making sentences. Remove this entire section if your Ayakashi isn’t ‘alive’ any longer.

LOVE:
       → At least five likes. Use commas.

HATE:
       → At least five dislikes. Use commas.

DEEPEST SECRET:
       → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret and tell every bum you come across, "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

IDOL:
       → This can be either another character on the site, or a made up character from your history. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

HISTORY:
       →

~

When Terra awoke, she realized her eyes were not those of her own.  In fact this was not her world; it was a dream and what she was staring at was something truly terrifying.  Whose eyes were trying to steal hers.  The sound of howling sent chills down her spine.  

Quietly she grasped at her throat and begged for a breath that was both there and not.  What was this?  Why were they not hers to breathe?  

The wolf smirked and laughed at her.  This dog-like figure was mocking her, before it stood onto his two feet.  This couldn't be true, could it?  This psychotic beast was something almost human and the way he smiled was something that struck familiar.  For a minute they connected with eyes and silence was in the air.  In the moment she thought she understood what it wanted, the beast bowed down.

However, what happened next had not been expected at all.  Pain was all through her.  Each limb, she could feel torn off while the teeth worked as scissors around her.  The voice screaming was not hers, because there was none.  This was her nightmare and yet, she wasn't really dreaming, was she?  

Sadly, the animal gazed at her and for some reason she wished to soothe its anger.  Something grabbed her hand and pulled her away.  Warmth pulled what was left of her body into water.  Where had it come from?  Swirling spirals of blood decorated her fall.  This is what death looked like, right?  Color faded and too soon even the water felt like nothing on her skin.  All she could hear wa a gentle howl in the air.  

A flower bid her come.  The scent was familiar as her own, and she found herself opening her eyes once more.  This time, she wasn't in bed, but instead in the arms of her twin brother who slept peacefully.  

Could such a cruel dream torment her for weeks?  She closed her eyes and silently inhaled once more, with a nose buried in his shirt.  This was her twin and all she ever truly had.  "Lovell," she whispered.  She knew he was awake.  It seemed everytime she was, he was simply staring at the ceiling in his own wish not to disturb her sleep.

To acknowledge her was nothing more than a glance from him.  Paranoid as ever, his brow was furrowed and complacent.

"I died again," was all she managed.  The statement was shrouded in silence.

"I know."  His reply was empty and dry.  It wasn't that he could see the dream, but at the same time he knew it as well.  

~

TRIVIA:
     → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
     → Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in.
     → List ^ the languages as part of your signature. If you are Japanese, you will speak Japanese. You can include what dialect they speak. If they also speak English or any other languages, be sure that it makes sense.  

ALIAS:
       → Ammy

OTHER CHARACTERS:
       → NONE 8D

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
       → I HAVE LOST MY MIND 8D

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]RWBY[/b] - [i]Ruby Rose[/i] - Terra Koda

CUSTOM RANK:
       → Red riding hood

Terra