Modern Day Ayakashi
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Ayakashi
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Ayakashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Hows life?
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 2:59 am by Shisou Takeda

» What is Going on?
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:27 pm by Shisou Takeda

» Shisou Takeda's Shapeshifting
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:20 am by Shisou Takeda

» Shisou Takeda
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:44 am by Akemi

» Shunou, Akemi
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 am by Akisame Era

» Oono, Shiori (WIP)
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:52 am by Oono Shiori

» Akisame, Era
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:46 am by Akemi

» Era's WIP
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:42 am by Akisame Era

» GRAND OPENING!
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:37 am by Akisame Era

» APP TEMPLATES
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:23 am by Akisame Era

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:18 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Keep Ads Away!
AFFILIATES

Naruto RPG Saga

Kaii Sotsuji (WIP)

2 posters

Go down

Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) Empty Kaii Sotsuji (WIP)

Post by Kaii Sotsuji Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:41 am

CASE FILE: Tsukimono
Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) 2nixn42 Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) 2nixn42 Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) 2nixn42
lyrics or quote here

FULL NAME:
→ Kaii Sotsuji
→ Juunin Keshoushitsu

SEX:
→ Male
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Kyoto
→ Tokyo

RACE:
→ Japanese

TYPE OF AYAKASHI:
→ Aka Manto

ENTITY:
→ Same Being

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ November 3rd, 1879

HEIGHT:
→ 5'8"

WEIGHT:
→ 171 lb

PICTURE:
→ [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too.[/spoiler*]

DESCRIPTION:
→ One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Typically, Tsukimono are humans through and through, therefore they will appear as such. However, it is possible as an ability for a Tsukimono to shapeshift into what their Ayakashi is, however their Ayakashi are usually separate entities. In some cases, the Ayakashi can sacrifice itself for the human they possess, making it possible for the human to then shapeshift into how the Ayakashi once appeared. Must be at least 150 words or more.

PERSONALITY:
→ Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words or more.

AYAKASHI’S PERSONALITY TRAITS:
→ List key traits about your Ayakashi’s personality. Use commas if you aren’t making sentences. Remove this entire section if your Ayakashi isn’t ‘alive’ any longer.

LOVE:
→ At least five likes. Use commas.

HATE:
→ At least five dislikes. Use commas.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret and tell every bum you come across, "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

IDOL:
→ This can be either another character on the site, or a made up character from your history. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

HISTORY:
→ This is your character's background. Be sure to include how your character was possessed by an Ayakashi, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Do not copy characters from any animes/mangas/etc. Make your own. You can use elements that inspire you, however create something you can call yours. Must be at least 450 words or more.

TRIVIA:
→ Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
→ Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in.
→ List ^ the languages as part of your signature. If you are Japanese, you will speak Japanese. You can include what dialect they speak. If they also speak English or any other languages, be sure that it makes sense.

ALIAS:
→ Your online alias. Just put down ONE name. Use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Who else do you play? If this is your first character, say so.

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]SERIES[/b] - [i]Character[/i] - Your Character
(Keep the formatting the same for simplicity please. Also, if you’re using a separate FC for your Ayakashi, be sure to have both here.)

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Insert the customized rank name that you wish for your character here. It can be anything within reason. This will replace where it currently says: "PENDING".

Kaii Sotsuji
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Kaii Sotsuji (WIP) Empty Re: Kaii Sotsuji (WIP)

Post by Kaii Sotsuji Wed May 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Yo! So! Gonna have Kaii, or maybe someone else, iunno, done relatively soon! Starting a story thing, though, with a looooooot of characters, so kinda want to have that fully fleshed out before I got all character-app mode on some character app templates, though!

I mean.

Well, besides the templates I made for the vast ensemble for the story! Templates are nice, I like templates.

But at any rate, will set to work soon on this guy, and will definitely jump back into roleplaying as soon as I can! :D

Kaii Sotsuji
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Akisame Era Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Okay awesome! Let me know if you need any help. I'm just getting into everything now finally myself. Once we're in the swing of things, it should be easier! I'm archiving this for now. Let me know if you want it back. <3

Akisame Era
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Aki

https://mdayakashi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum